PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPING CONTRACTOR IN ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Specializing in Custom Design, Installation, & Maintenance Since 1978
If you are looking for a local experienced landscaping contractor, Steve Shelly Landscapes provides many services including custom landscaping design, installation, lawn care maintenance, consultation and repairs. Since 1978 Steve Shelly Landscapes has worked to meet the unique needs and vision of each client with an approach that adds long-lasting value and unsurpassed beauty to the outdoor living area. By listening carefully and working thoughtfully, we have helped our clients create their dreams and protect their investment through exceptional Design, Build and Maintenance programs. Check out some of our projects on Houzz.
- Irrigation & Drip Installation & Repair
- Expert Tree & Shrub Pruning
- Lawn & Landscape Care
- Disease & Pest Control
- Full-Service Maintenance Services
- Seasonal Maintenance
To meet the unique needs of each client and do our work in a manner which adds long-lasting value and beauty to any outdoor living area.
- Bachelors in Fine Art and Design at California State University, Fullerton in 1979.
- Graduate work in Fine Art, Design and Art History at University of New Mexico, 1979 – 1982.
- Studied at Capernwray and L’Abri in England, Switzerland, France and Holland in Art, Design, Philosophy and Theology.
- Continuing Education in Landscape Design, Horticulture, and Plant Management since 1978.
- 1978-1980 Gardener and property manager, Anaheim Hills, California.
- 1980 to present, Steve Shelly Landscapes, Albuquerque, New Mexico, licensed contractor #30521.
- Managed Rehm’s Nursery and Garden Center in 1985-1986.
- Design Chair and Project Manager for St Michael and All Angels Episcopal Church Ministry Complex 2008-2012 and Sanctuary construction in 1999-2001.
Short List of Jobs
- Indulgences Day Spa
- Highland Pharmacy
- Souper Salad
- Central Compound
- Sunset Hills
- New Mexico Tea Company
- St. Michael and All Angels Episcopal Church
- First Presbyterian Church
- St. Marks Episcopal Church
- Eisenhower Middle School
- Escuela del Sol
- Albuquerque Country Day School
- All Angels Day School
- References available on request